Service Requests not appearing on Service Requests tab

Mar 26, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I've just setup a hosted 311 Accelerator solution and right after I configured the IIS site I noticed the Service Requests weren't available on that tab. Any idea which step I missed? IS the CRM organization name case sensitive when you're adding it in Visual Studio? 

Mar 26, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Nevermind, I missed one of the documents that outlines this process.

Coordinator
Mar 26, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Ok let us know if you have any other issues.

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 7:59 AM
To: Ken Mallit
Subject: Re: Service Requests not appearing on Service Requests tab [311center:350066]

Nevermind, I missed one of the documents that outlines this process.

May 31, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Hi ! I'm running into the same issue.

I have an on-premises installation, I've read the steps again and again but I don't see what I'm missing to be able to display the service requests.

what are the key points for it to work ?

Coordinator
May 31, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Step #13 in the Installation talks about setting up a Web Notifcation URL in CRM so that the Portal gets Fresh Data from CRM.

Please check that step make sure you have that setup correctly. That should fix your problem.

Let us know if you still have issues.

May 31, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Kenmal, thanks for your quick answer.

I've followed the Step #13 already and check if the url was correct but I still have the same problem ? any other suggestion ?

Coordinator
Jun 1, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Can you send me the following info to verify you have the right URL in teh Web Notification?

• Name of Machine
  • Port you have the Web Portal running on
  • Web URL you entered into CRM

I am happy to schedule a call with you to review to help resolve if needed. You can send me email directly to kenmal@microsoft.com